I’ve written a post about the amazing Tili Boxes before and thought I’d give you a short but sweet rundown of all the goodies from the new Fifth Edition box, and give a fuller, more in depth review once I’ve had the opportunity to try it all.
It is once again jam packed full of wonderful high end beauty products, some of which I am already a fan of.
Here is a breakdown of all the individual products:
- 1 x Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel (15ml) – a creamy, exfoliating formula to revitalise the look of lacklustre skin and leave your complexion looking bright and feeling soft. Enriched with natural fruit enzymes of papaya and pineapple, plus vitamin E and marine algae
- 1 x Bareminerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolour (4ml) in Juju – deep rosy mauve. A creamy full-coverage lip colour with primer-infused formula, that gives a gorgeous satin-matte finish
- 1 x Gatineau Floracil Plus Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover (118ml) – a fragrance-free eye make-up remover that helps to instantly removes even waterproof mascara and heavy-duty eyeshadow and eyeliner to leave your eye area and lashes feeling smooth and conditioned. Infused with aloe vera, witch hazel and vitamin E. Ophthalmologist tested, and suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- 1 x Shay & Blue Blood Orange eau de parfum (10ml) – a rich, refreshing fragrance with bursts of citrus underpinned with an opulent and sensual blend of musk, woods and leather, Top note: blood orange; heart: hot napa leather; base notes: musk, charred woods and amber
- 1 x Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum (10ml) – a lightweight satin-feel formula designed to reduce the appearance of dark spots, even skin tone and boost your skin’s radiance to leave your complexion looking brighter and glowing
- 1 x L’Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil (15ml) – applied as a spray, this lightweight formula melts into the skin to leave your skin feeling smooth, supple and soft. Enriched with over 50% almond oil, plus camelina oil
- 1 x Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat (18ml) – creates a thick, protein-rich coating to help to maintain your nails’ natural strength, with a pink tint to bring out the colour in your nail for an enhanced finish
- 1 x Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Color Splash Lipstick (1g) in Colada – peachy-brown nude. A moisture-rich, long-lasting lipstick that gives full, creamy coverage
- 1 x Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel (50ml) – a rich gel that transforms into a creamy foam upon contact with water to gently cleanse your skin and leave it delicately fragranced with the uplifting scent of cherry blossom
So there you have it lovelies. All of these goodies for the incredibly reasonable price of £20, straight from QVC.
Keep your eyes peeled for an in depth review of all the products coming very soon.Tags: First Impressions, Motherhood, MumLife, MummyBlogger, PBlogger, Photography