I was recently, very kindly nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Natalie from Searching For My Inner Zen. It is my second nomination for the award in a couple of months and I am so grateful for it.
So for those of you unfamiliar with the award here are the rules…
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog. ✔
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you. ✔
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions. ✔
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog. ✔
So here are my questions from Natalie :
1. What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
The Breakfast Club (It never gets old)
2. What is your favourite quote?
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
3. What song did you last listen to?
Dua Lipa – IDGAF (Can’t get enough of her right now)
4. What always cheers you up when you think about it?
My boy. I know it’s the cliche thing to say but it’s true.
5. Where did you grow up?
I’m from South Lanarkshire in Scotland. I’ve never strayed further than 5 miles from the area I grew up in. I love it here and I’d never want to leave it.
6. If you could do any job in the world, regardless of the pay, what would you do?
Still Photography. To me, it is the best job in the world so why change it. I get to capture so many special, memorable occasions in peoples lives. It’s a privilege.
7. What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
Friday night in the house with a takeaway and a glass of Pink Gin. Saturday morning out for breakfast with my boys and then off to a park where my toddler can run around like mad. Home for dinner and a movie night. Sunday staying in our pj’s eating junk food and goodies all day, while wrapped up on the couch watching trashy TV. Perfection!!!
8. How do you relax after a hard day of work?
I like to read or just spend time playing with my boy.
9. Do you have any pets? If so what are their names?
Yes indeed, I have two Labradors. A yellow one named Oscar who’s 14 and the old man of the house, and a black hyperactive one named Bonnie who’s 6 and was a wedding gift from my hubby.
10. What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
A White Range Rover V8 SVAutobiography… It’s only £200,000 (My dream car!!!)
11. What is something you will NEVER do again?
Look at the Range Rover website… I’m now sickened 🙁
So I’ve answered all the questions and I hope those of you who give it a read enjoyed it. I will now nominate 11 Bloggers who I feel are worthy of The Sunshine Blogger Award.
Here’s who I narrowed it down to (in no particular order):
And here are my questions for all of you:
- If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
- What’s your favourite thing about yourself?
- If you could only ever buy from one shop, which would it be???
- What’s your favourite book?
- If you could choose another first name, what would you pick?
- What would you have for your last meal?
- Which celebrity would you love to be for a day?
- What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought?
- If someone narrated your life, who would you want the narrator to be?
- If you could guest star in any tv show, which would it be?
- What job doesn’t exist now but will in the future?
So there we have it lovelies. I hope all my nominees enjoy answering my questions and taking part in this post. Thank you again to the lovely Natalie from Searching For My Inner Zen for my nomination.
Can’t wait to read all of your answers.
D xTags: Awards, MumLife, MummyBlogger