Thank you so much to the ever-lovely Natalie from Searching For My Inner Zen for nominating me for this award. Not only is she a beautiful writer and inspiration, but she is a beautiful person who I am very grateful to have met through our blogs.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
Three Things About Me:
- I’m a fully qualified Photographer
- My son was born at 24 weeks, weighing just 1lb 9oz
- I would love to write a book
- Who are some people you only met once but they left a big impression on you? The obstetrician who delivered my son – and it wasn’t a good impression!
- What is your least favourite food? Mushrooms – YUCK!
- What was your favourite cartoon when you were growing up? Whacky Races
- What celebrity would you love to have dinner with? Tom Hardy
- What have you really wanted to do for a long time but haven’t done yet? Start a Youtube Channel
- If you could develop one skill overnight, what would it be?
- If you had to change your first name, what new name would you choose?
- If you could write a book about your life, what would it be titled?
- What’s the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
- If you could bring back the dead, which famous person would you bring back?
Looking forward to reading all of your responses lovelies! Hope you all have a good week!
D xTags: Awards, Inspiration, Writing