I have found since starting my blog that there are 2 types of bloggers out there:
- Those who are in it for themselves – they want to get their message out there and don’t want anyone to get in their way.
- Those who do it simply because they love it – they love writing posts, reading other peoples posts and are just happy and grateful to have readers who are interested in what they have to say.
So based on this, I have decided to start my own little Bloggers Award. I see loads of them flying about, and was even nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award last week which I was very pleased and grateful about. This award differs in that it’s not necessarily based on what a person has written, but rather how they have portrayed themselves to be to their readers. It’s called the ‘Kind Blogger Award’ and it has a badge and everything so that you can add it to your blog.
Unlike a lot of the other awards, it will have only 1 recipient which I will send out on a monthly basis to whoever I feel has been a worthy of the award. However, those in receipt of it are encouraged to pass it on to those that they feel deserve it.
It’s just about spreading a little bit of love amongst the blogging community. We are all doing this for different reasons, whether its a form of therapy (which it was for me), a hobby you enjoy, part of coursework or simple a way to earn income. Nobody will get very far in life without recognising those around you who help you on your way to achieving your goals. So why not make this as supporting and loving a community as we possibly can.
So here are the rules:
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 5 questions set out by the aforementioned Blogger.
- Nominate 1 person who you feel is worthy of this award.
- Give 3 reasons for nominating this person.
- List these rules and display the Award Logo/ Badge on your own blog.
My nomination for March is the lovely Natalie from Searching For My Inner Zen and here are my reasons for nominating her:
- She is always one of the first people to read and comment on my new blog posts.
- Her Blog is beautiful with a very appealing layout, making me want to read it even more.
- Her writing is stunning. It’s positive and full of love and lessons, as well as having an inspirational quote at the beginning of each post. Utter perfection!
So you should definitely get yourself over to her blog and give some of those wonderful posts a read, you won’t be sorry.
Here are my questions for you Natalie:
- How did you come up with your Blog name?
- What’s your favourite song of all time and why?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?
- What’s your favourite quote and why?
Feel free to use this badge on your page, as well as using the featured image for your own post.
Hope to see lots of lovely recipients of The Kind Blogger award on my reading lists.
Take care lovelies.
Tags: Awards, blogging, Inspiration