There’s no getting away with it, I created a Blogging Award and then forgot all about it. Until now my lovelies.
I’ve been reminded of the meaning behind this award recently and it’s because of a lovely blogger I’ve recently had the pleasure of getting to know. Before I introduce the recipient I just want to reiterate the meaning behind the award.
It’s about spreading a little bit of love amongst the blogging community. We are all doing this for different reasons, whether its a form of therapy (which it was for me), a hobby you enjoy, part of coursework or simple a way to earn income. Nobody will get very far in life without recognising those around you who help you on your way to achieving your goals. So why not make this as supportive and loving a community as we possibly can.
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 5 questions set out by the aforementioned Blogger.
- Nominate 1 person who you feel is worthy of this award.
- Give 3 reasons for nominating this person.
- List these rules and display the Award Logo/ Badge on your own blog.
Her name is Ruth and she’s the writer behind RuthInRevolt.Com.
- She is a beautiful person inside and out, who seems to care deeply about her followers.
- She writes beautifully and covers topics that help others.
- She’s encouraging and inspiring, and the perfect fit for what I envisioned a person worthy of the Kind Blogger Award would be.
- How did you come up with your Blog name?
- What’s your favourite song of all time and why?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?
- What’s your favourite quote and why?
Feel free to display the Kind Blogger Award Recipient Badge on your Blog:
Ruth you are truly an inspiration and the personification of a great blogger. You make the blogging community so much better!
You can find my previous Kind Blogger Award post here.Tags: Awards, blogging, inspiring