HELLO MY LOVELIES & WELCOME TO MY 3RD SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD POST!
I have been ever-so-kindly nominated by Abbie from What Abbie Says for my 3rd Sunshine Blogger Award (see here & here for previous posts). She is a gorgeous Food & Lifestyle blogger who is quite simply the most supportive, encouraging and funny person I’ve met on Twitter. Do yourself a favour and shimmy on over to her twitter @whatabbiesays and give her some love! As well as giving her a follow on her blog… Lots of yummy goodness to indulge in over there. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award/ tag, given by one blogger to another, that is seen as positive, warm and inspiring. The tag consists of writing a post, tagging and thanking the person who nominated you, answering the 11 questions they set for you, nominating 11 other bloggers and writing 11 fun and interesting questions for them to answer!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Abbie has given me 11 questions to answer which I’m looking forward to answering and sharing with you all. So let’s just dive right in ladies and gents:
- Why did you start your blog? To get rid of the voices inside my head… I’m kidding… Well not really…
- Pineapple on a pizza? Yay or nay? Mmm… I don’t know… It’s like soooo wrong yet soooo right!
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for? Eating Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
- What would you have for your dream three course dinner? Haggis Balls & Whisky Sauce, Southern Fried Chicken & a Chocolate Brownie & Ice Cream
- If you had unlimited funds to build a house that you would live in for the rest of your life, what would the finished house be like? Something like this…
- Are you usually early or late? Early – being late is an absolute bug bear of mine
- What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend? With my boys… ALWAYS!
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? Be alone. You can’t appreciate who you are and who you have around you until you do this.
- How different was your life one year ago? Only slightly. I was still a mum to a crazy toddler, but he was smaller and therefore less able to cause as much damage!
- What is something that your friends would consider “so you”? The annoying friend that takes photographs wherever you go!
- If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator? Morgan Freeman… Who else!
(only 5 as this is my 3rd time doing this tag)
- If you could do any job in the world regardless of salary, what would you do?
- What is the weirdest food combo you love?
- If you could live a “Day In The Life” of absolutely anyone, who would it be?
- If you had to choose between a bungee jump or a sky dive, which would you choose?
- What animal would you scale down to the size of a hamster and keep as a pet?
- Whats your favourite piece of fashion?
- Who would play you in a movie about your life?
- What is something you really resent having to pay for?
- If you had to move to another country tomorrow, where would you choose to go?
- If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s your favourite accent?
So that’s all from me folks. Well done to those of you have won this award and I look forward to reading all of your answers if you choose to participate. If not, no worries, it’s all just a bit of fun!
Take care lovelies,
D xTags: Awards, blogging, Inspiration, MummyBlogger, PBlogger