As I write this in my exhausted state, I ponder over the events of the last week.
There are ongoing issues within our family that have been a constant worry and to be frank, a hell of a lot of stress for months now and so that’s always in the back of your head.
My beautiful son has also been exhibiting some seriously obnoxious symptoms of the “terrible twos” and so that’s been fun.
But in amongst all the chaos of food being thrown at me and the phone ringing all day, I’m still filled with hope and love from all of the other good things happening all around me, all of the time. So I thought I’d share some of that with you all now, both trivial and meaningful… I mean it is Friday and that’s the happiest day of the week for most so why not.
5. Can we get a HALLELUJAH for Ben & Jerry’s Karamel Sutra Core Ice Cream! Seriously it is ridiculous how good this is… And by good I mean LIFE-CHANGING!!! Calorific? Indeed… But worth every spoonful!
4. NETFLIX is literally my life right now… Especially when they added season 10 of the Big Bang Theory (my absolute fave show). I watch it every night in bed and it has become my night time ritual and the best way to unwind from the days events. Netflix & Chill is an actual thing people!
3. Aldi Luxury Fragrance Candles are just another of the brilliant things Aldi offers… Including Prosecco Popsicles and £12 bottles of Gin (I promise I don’t have a drinking problem). The candles come in a variety of fragrances but my fave is ‘No 1 Lime, Basil and Mandarin’. They are £3.99 and an absolute steal!
2. Winter is coming thick and fast and with it the cold, dark nights… As well as the beautiful winter skies at sunset. Now call me crazy, but this is my favourite time of year. Nothing beats being all warm and cosy in your house while the temperature is dropping outside.
1. My boys… And by boys I mean my husband Michael and our son Matthew. They are the best two people in my world. My husband and I are coming up on our 6th wedding anniversary this Sunday, but have been together for 16 years, and even after all these years he still treats me like a queen… Even more so since our little boy came into our lives. They are my absolute joy & reason for life!!!
Tags: family, Love