I was recently nominated by my fellow blogger friend Natalie at Searching For My Inner Zen. The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognise blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. As the web-page about the Versatile Blogger Award says: Honour those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
Thank you Natalie. You’re such a lovely and kind lady who I am very privileged to have met through this blogging world of ours. Those of you who are needing some zen and who enjoy reading beautifully written words, get yourselves over to this lady’s wonderful little part of the internet and enjoy!
THE RULES OF THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 7 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Share 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I married my high school sweetheart – been together 17 years and counting.
- There are 16 years between myself and my youngest sister.
- I found out I was pregnant just as I was about to be rushed into surgery.
- I am obsessed with stationery.
- I suffer from Anxiety disorder and PTSD.
- I’ve broken my coccyx (my bum) three times – i’m clumsy.
- I got my first tattoo last month.
- Pixel Mama
- Natalie Hanson
- Man vs Adulthood
- Bee Beauty
- Mum in The Mad House
- That Mumma Rocks
- The Mother Hen
All of these amazing blogs are worthy of a read and a follow so get yourselves over and thank me later.
Can’t wait to read all of the posts from my nominees.