It’s Friday night and I am sat here at my desk editing some images whilst listening to music on my earphones in a desperate attempt to drown out the sound of Fifa 2018 on my TV.
The hubby is happy… The baby is sleeping… I’m in my very own silent disco… All is right in the world.
So it got me thinking… I’m always on the lookout for new music to listen to, as well as reminders of some banging tunes I’ve long forgotten, so why not share with you all, the absolute belters I listen to when I want to zone out!
- Mario – Let Me Love You
- Ne-Yo – So Sick
- Craig David – 7 Days
- *NSYNC feat Nelly – Girlfriend
- D’Angelo – How Does It Feel
- JOJO – Leave (Get Out)
- Aaliyah – Try Again
- Usher – U Remind Me
- Donell Jones feat Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes – U Know What’s Up
- Robin Thicke – Blurred Lines
- All Saints – Pure Shores
- Eric Prydz – Call On Me
- Justin Timberlake – SexyBack
- Lady Gaga – Poker Face
- Erasure – A Little Respect
- Inxs – Need You Tonight
- Bronski Beat – Smalltown Boy
- Taio Cruz – Break Your Heart
- Timbaland – The Way I Are
- Destinys Child – Say My Name
- Flo Rida feat Sia – Wild Ones
- The Waterboys – The Whole Of The Moon
- Dr Dre feat Snoop Dogg – Still D.R.E
- The Fugees – Ready Or Not
- Blackstreet – No Diggity
- Shania Twain – You’re Still The One
- Wilson Phillips – Hold On
- Des’ree – You Gotta Be
- Donna Lewis – I Love You Always Forever
- Lisa Loeb – Stay
- Wheatus – Teenage Dirtbag
- Hall & Oates – Maneater
- Frankie Goes To Hollywood – Relax
- Vengaboys – Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom
- Madonna – Vogue
This is one of many playlists I tap into whenever i’m feeling the need, and as you can probably see my taste is what some might call eclectic.
Feel free to have a listen yourself by clicking on the front page of my blog, where you will find the Spotify Player ready and waiting for you with these absolute belters.